Technical Pastry Chef
|Job Title||:||Technical Pastry Chef|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
• Develop concepts for the market using company¡¯s products and work in close relation with the development team to develop functionalities to complement our product portfolio.
• Manage both internal and customer projects, assist in sharing knowledge, and give guidance to the customers/ project team.
• Provide technical support to customer and meet customers together with the sales team to achieve the company business objective on product acceptance and approval.
• Co-ordinate and conduct workshop activities, training programs as well as tailor made sessions for the customers by conducting roadshows/ demo classes.
• Assist QA/QC and R&D to prepare samples for technical and sensory evaluations in conjunction with developments of new and improved ingredients and resolve any technical issues as needed.
• Run application test with customers or internal customer R&D.
• Reports promptly and identify potential trends for all business trips (local/overseas).
• To work closely with the key account customers and field associates to gather information on market trends and competitors¡¯ activity.
• Conduct product testing and assessment of cakes and confectionery in the market.
• Responsible in the development of training program and providing it to the sales, research & development and application department.
• Responsible in participating in domestic/overseas tradeshows/ exhibitions/ roadshows upon request by the company management.
• Handle customer complaints related to sales department constructively; must ensure every complaints received are addressed clearly and resolved n timely manner with no delay.
• Work closely with the business development team to plan for new sales activities and provide technical supports to the sales team.
• Update existing customers for new products launched and promotions held by the company.
• To ensure good coordination between research & development department and sales department by providing technical advice
• Constantly work together with the company in generating new ideas for the application of Green House Ingredient¡¯s products, specifically in the new recipes of cake/bread/cookies and other related confectionery.
|Years of Experience:||:||2|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Strong industrial bakery, confectionery and pastry knowledge
- Able to think out of the box and strives for continuous improvement.
- Having problem solving understanding to identifies and resolves problems a timely manner and works well within the group.
- Passion for food and intimate knowledge of ingredients and blends
- Ability to innovate and create in a commercial environment
- Prior experienced in HACCP and food development
- Experience in food technology is highly desirable
- Experience with food ingredients and mass production of food is preferred.