|Job Title||:||Marketing Executive|
|Position Level:||:||Junior Executive|
|Job Specialization:||:||Marketing/Business Development|
|Qualification:||:||Higher Secondary/STPM/"A" Level/Pre-U
Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree
• Assist in planning and execution of marketing campaigns and branding initiatives.
• Work closely with team on the implementation of activities and strategies.
• Manage and coordinate production of marketing collaterals.
• Analyse local market trends to identify new business leads.
• Monitor, updates and maintains company¡¯s social media and website.
• Provide consumer insights based on analyzation on sales data and latest market trend.
• On - going database collection exercise for promotional usage.
• Take charge of the company¡¯s social media¡¯s platform.
• To produce bi-weekly social media planner in ensuring creative content for social network.
• To propose right strategy and mechanism in promoting brands.
• Handles all enquiry on social media platform.
Key Deliverable :
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies that promote Green House Ingredient¡¯s products/services to generate more sales.
• Oversee the distribution of advertising and marketing materials to ensure it gets to the target consumers
|Other Location:||:||Sri Serdang|
|Years of Experience:||:||1|
|Age Range of Candidate:||:||-|
|Requirements:||:||- Degree or Diploma in Marketing or Business Studies, with food and beverage and retails industry experience would be added advantages.
- Dynamic, pro-active, result-oriented, aggressive, resourceful and willing to strive for excellence.
- Possess strong interpersonal, organizational, analytical and communications skills.
- Able to work effectively in a team and enjoys interact with all level of people.
- Good interpersonal & communication skills.
- Understanding on social network advertising will be an advantage.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office : Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Preferably familiar with the use of Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator.