Digital Marketing Assistant
- Develop content strategy and digital ideas across all relevant social and digital platforms (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Youtube, etc.) and identify opportunities of engagement with the target audience to add value to the user experience.
- Lead content creation and management on digital platforms and social media to garner a strong and engaging presence online in Malaysia, and working together with agency & in house creative teams.
- Craft copy for content to engage and build relevant connections with consumers.
Familiarize Malaysia¡¯s Food, pastry, bakery , coffee current social media trend.
Published : 11 Sep 2020 View Details
- To lead and manage day to day company's finance & accounting requirements.
- Preparation & submission of monthly, quarterly, yearly financial & accounting reports to the management on time.
- Understand the business model, processes and be able to identify process gaps to improve efficiency.
- Handle a full set of accounts and ensure monthly closing is performed in accordance to the monthly closing checklist and accounting standards.
- Liaise with relevant parties both internal and external to ensure smooth operations of the whole finance department.
- Ensure compliance with statutory and other regulatory requirements including accounting, legal, secretarial and tax matters.
- Able to handle the account of holding company and subsidiary company.
Published : 10 Sep 2020 View Details
Technical Pastry Chef
• Develop concepts for the market using company¡¯s products and work in close relation with the development team to develop functionalities to complement our product portfolio.
• Manage both internal and customer projects, assist in sharing knowledge, and give guidance to the customers/ project team.
• Provide technical support to customer and meet customers together with the sales team to achieve the company business objective on product acceptance and approval.
• Co-ordinate and conduct workshop activities, training programs as well as tailor made sessions for the customers by conducting roadshows/ demo classes.
• Assist QA/QC and R&D to prepare samples for technical and sensory evaluations in conjunction with developments of new and improved ingredients and resolve any technical issues as needed.
• Run application test with customers or internal customer R&D.
• Reports promptly and identify potential trends for all business trips (local/overseas).
• To work closely with the key account customers and field associates to gather information on market trends and competitors¡¯ activity.
• Conduct product testing and assessment of cakes and confectionery in the market.
• Responsible in the development of training program and providing it to the sales, research & development and application department.
• Responsible in participating in domestic/overseas tradeshows/ exhibitions/ roadshows upon request by the company management.
• Handle customer complaints related to sales department constructively; must ensure every complaints received are addressed clearly and resolved n timely manner with no delay.
• Work closely with the business development team to plan for new sales activities and provide technical supports to the sales team.
• Update existing customers for new products launched and promotions held by the company.
• To ensure good coordination between research & development department and sales department by providing technical advice
• Constantly work together with the company in generating new ideas for the application of Green House Ingredient¡¯s products, specifically in the new recipes of cake/bread/cookies and other related confectionery.
Published : 8 Dec 2017 View Details
• Assist in planning and execution of marketing campaigns and branding initiatives.
• Work closely with team on the implementation of activities and strategies.
• Manage and coordinate production of marketing collaterals.
• Analyse local market trends to identify new business leads.
• Monitor, updates and maintains company¡¯s social media and website.
• Provide consumer insights based on analyzation on sales data and latest market trend.
• On - going database collection exercise for promotional usage.
• Take charge of the company¡¯s social media¡¯s platform.
• To produce bi-weekly social media planner in ensuring creative content for social network.
• To propose right strategy and mechanism in promoting brands.
• Handles all enquiry on social media platform.
Key Deliverable :
• Developing and implementing marketing strategies that promote Green House Ingredient¡¯s products/services to generate more sales.
• Oversee the distribution of advertising and marketing materials to ensure it gets to the target consumers
Published : 8 Dec 2017 View Details